Hydraulic Pump 22GPM 2 Stage
This design features a low pressure pump with big displacement and a high pressure pump with small displacement. When the pressure is lower than the relief valve setting both small and large displacement areas work and when the pressure is high only the small displacement pump works. Ideal for Log Splitters, Presses and Machine Tools.
- American Standardized
- 3600RPM Max.
- Type: Hi / Lo 2 Stage Pressure Combination Pump
- Style Double Acting/two stage
- Flow Rate: 22GPM
- Pressure Rating: 400psi - 3000psi max.
- Output Pressure: 20mpa
- Max. PSI First Stage: 1100 - 22gpm low pressure
- Max PSI Second Stage: 3000 - 9.5gpm hi pressure
- Motor Required: 10hp Petrol minimum
- Shaft Size: 5/8"
- Key Size: 3/16"
- Inlet Port: 1.0" dia. tube
- Outlet Port: 3/4" NPT
- Mounting: 2 Bolt, 107mm centres
- Mounting locating Ring: 82.5mm diameter
- Pump Rotation: Clockwise (facing shaft)
- Weight: 5kg
These pumps are built for clockwise rotation as viewed from the shaft end of the pump. Gasoline engine's or electric motor must turn the appropriate direction to avoid damage to the pump assembly.