Log Splitter 45 Ton with Hydraulic Log Lifter
PowerQuip 45 Ton Wood Splitter with Hydraulic Log Lifting Table
New to the PowerQuip stable of log splitters is the LS45TLL "EasyLift" model. No more sore backs, just roll on the log round and hydraulics do the rest. This splitter was designed by us in NZ in 2015, originally as a 30Ton lifter and has progressed to the 37 & 45 Ton lifter.
- Quality hoses and curved connections
- Two stage split head, cast iron sliders
- Cylinder diameter: 6" OD
- 16GPM 2 stage 3000psi oil pump
- Control valve with auto return detent function, including a relief valve to safeguard the hydraulics. lipped spool seals, not orings
- Log cutting capacity 450mm length, perfect split length for NZ fire boxes, less waiting time
- Low mounted engine/pump combo for increased oil pickup and transfer
- Hydraulic log lifting table, also acts as work table when horizontal. Easy breakdown for storing or transporting.
- Lifan 15HP Engine
- Cycle Time: 16 seconds
- 12 Month warranty
Demonstrator available for viewing before purchase, bring some wood in to split!! You wont be disappointed in the build quality or performance. Wood splitters are our sole business and we have the service, parts and knowledge to back up our products. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Others have copied our design but fall short on quality components and structural strength.
Make sure you get what you pay for when purchasing a wood splitter through Trademe, there are sellers stating ton rates of 37T, 45T & 50T+, 50 litre oil tanks and weights of 340 - 380kg, these they are not! Do your homework before buying.
Check out the link below:
Some assembly required, delivered crated (2 crates) to nearest Mainfreight depot for collection from. No oils included
Assembled Length: 2150mm
Assembled Width: 1300mm
Assembled Height: 1120mm
Assembled Weight: 325kg
Shipping Crate (2) Dimensions:
- 2230mm Long x 600mm Wide x 520mm High 310kg
- 770mm Long x 480mm Wide x 350mm High 53kg